Even though there have been a lot of technological advancements and everything is digitalized, business cards are still irreplaceable. They have stood the test of time and still remain an effective tool to drive customers and clients. Business cards usually contain key contact details of a company. For clients and general customers, business cards are a window to peep into a company’s possible quality of products or services. It may just be a small piece of paper, but that small piece of paper is a powerful tool and a crucial part of marketing yourself. Here are 8 reasons why business cards are still prevalent in this digital world:
- A quick first impression - A business card serves as a first insight into the company’s services and hence leaves a quick first impression. A company logo, tastefully displayed company details, use of the right brand colors and typeface surely give the card a professional look. It makes a brand recognizable for customers. Business cards capitalize on the little time you have to make an impression and share your information with the people you are trying to make connections with.
- A direct marketing tool - While search engine optimization, emails, and other marketing methods fetch leads and potential clients, still business cards remain to be a more effective marketing tool. In a trade fair, seminar, or a business meeting, there isn’t much time left for branding your business. In such cases, handing out a business card does the job of marketing your enterprise. Because of the in-person meeting that goes with the sharing of the cards, it becomes a concrete reminder of your company.
- Builds trust- Since there is a lot of warmth and personal greetings exchanged when sharing the cards, it helps in building a fair amount of trust. Organized card design speaks well for the business.
- Displays professionalism– The fact that your company has given thought to the image and branding of your business through the business cards lends a professional touch to the business. When you have a business card, it signals to people that you have experience with networking and are prepared.
- Has a personal touch– Because a business card is a concrete way of introducing your company; when you hand out a business card, you're handing out a physical extension of your business. The tangibility of these cards helps current and prospective customers remember your business when designed with creativity. So, a business card is always a better option than a hastily typed first name and a mobile number lost among hundreds of already saved contacts.
- Builds communication– While emails, search engine optimization, and social media all are easy means of attracting customers, they still aren’t as effective as an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange. It could be tradeshows, industry conferences, happy hour, airport lounges, meetings, seminars, etc, all these times turn into an opportunity to make a valuable business connection if you have a business card ready to hand out.
- Always Accessible– Emails can get lost in the sea of other emails and phones can be damaged, which means a potential client has lost all of your contact information because the client is at the mercy of technology. A business card, although it can be lost, is rather easily accessible. You can even exchange them in situations where your cell phones need to be turned off, such as on planes or in hospitals. And unlike websites or data connections, business cards don’t go down because of server issues, they are right there waiting for you.
- Gives a face to your brand- Business cards don't just have your name, email, or phone number on it, it also has graphics, logos, and images. Together, all of these elements project an image of your business. Business cards visually represent your business's identity. They give a face to your brand when contacts look at them, reminding them of who you are and what you do.
PintStop, a well-established online printing service, offers a wide range of prime business cards and visiting cards printing. They have over a hundred industry-specific ready-to-use designs and also an in-house design team to help you customize your business cards. With thrice the thickness of ordinary cards, these prime visiting cards are ageless- no wrinkles or tears. They have an innovative edge design with unlimited colored seams to choose from. You can even order as low as only 50 prime business cards. They offer doorstep delivery and you can easily track your package through automated emails and SMS. Check out their business cards designs at https://www.printstop.co.in/